Oh Wil, I am thinking of you everyday and hope with all of us sending our energy and love that it will help you. You are very dear to so many of us and our community. You have been my friend for 35! years and I would like to have you around for a lot longer! Now if I can just figure out how to send this!
2 comments:
's OK. I asked for my comment to be identified by my name, and it showed up as "anonymous."
--Evan (who is still capable of learning!)
Oh Wil, I am thinking of you everyday and hope with all of us sending our energy and love that it will help you. You are very dear to so many of us and our community. You have been my friend for 35! years and I would like to have you around for a lot longer! Now if I can just figure out how to send this!
xovalorie
Post a Comment