Statcounter


View My Stats

Friday, January 30, 2009

Snow Time







I'm pretty excited as I have lots of trips planned and I am feeling great. Little Athens is in a snow emergency as ice is all around and the whole area has lots of power outage--for days now!

But, I am having lots of fun. I may be the only person who likes winter and since I am feeling so brave, I think I will try adding some pics to this blog.


So, just to be ornery I have attemped to add 5 pictures of Evelyn and me. I hope they turn out.

No boring talk of skiing this week as I can't find anyone to go with me (I guess only I like the winter) --especially during the week when it is so much better. hint: to any and all interested!

Remember to stay in touch---not just me, but stay in touch with people!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also love winter, Wil. Being from Cleveland, winter in Athens seems rather tame. I'm not complaining! Something about the sleeping land is so restorative and calming. I think I feel most connected with the earth during this time.

You and Evie are just so charming.

mb

Anonymous said...

Hey, Wil! I glimpsed you and Anne this morning at Barbara Schulz's service but didn't have a chance to speak to you. Taka and I have been thinking of you and sending you all good wishes. We keep up with your blog and are so glad you're "hanging tough". Hope to run into you to tell you all this in person, but meanwhile, stay positive--Enjoy the snow--
Lynette

Christine said...

What great pics! You and Evie are a great pair!

Anonymous said...

how cute is your grand-daughter?! i LOVE the action shot with the two of you, and roxy!

michael just told me we get to have you and anne in the city again soon! i'm looking forward to it. wish i could ski with you in the meantime. we've only been once this year, so it's good to live vicariously through you!

keep posting, i love reading and keeping up with you and the fam.

xoxo,
the other a