Statcounter


View My Stats

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

on the road again....

Wednesday evening--the big debate night!!! I will be so glad when the election is over!

Anyhow I am writing this from Empire Michigan where my son Josh has driven me. Travel is always good, it allows me to see old friends, see new places, forget about my troubles and open up to seein' new things. (since I am gettin closer to Alaska, I think it might be time to drop some "g"s. You betcha.)

Tomorrow the U.P. and then on to Wisconsin. ...and so?

Already I love listening to these people speak. The accent is so quaint. I know it will be even more pronounced when we reach the U.P. Really brings me back to my Wisconsin roots.

Chemo day has been over a week gone now and I am starting to feel better each day. Still too tired to "run" up the sand dunes, but we did go up to the bluffs and also to Lake Michigan. Really great and the air is so fresh--and cold! ...by the way, I am learnin to drink green tea and like it (well, like it a little bit).

...more to come on travels with wil.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree with you in regards to the election, enough already. Sounds like the two of you are having a good time, enjoy!