So, I find myself in Key West with 2 great buddies, my little notebook, and my new camera!
I also find that I know far more about electronic "stuff" than either of them. Man, what an unusual and unbelievable situation! For I know virtually nothing! I set about using my camera only to discover (after 3 days) that I had no "card" in it!
Bought a card yesterday and took some pics for the blog. Then plug the card into this computer and "ready to go". Except I can't figure out how to get pics onto blog and write something! Gave it up and went to bed. I find this morn that the pics went on the blog!!
So here is the writing: pics show fun at Schooner Wharf Bar music time; also sunset at Mallory Square. We are having a great time although I am taking it easy. I thought I would die on the plane ride down--maybe due to the pneumonia medicine. But now I am OK, just cough a lot. Anne might notice I have her "favorite' shirt on.
Fly back late Sunday nite and then I think chemo Monday in Columbus. I will be glad to be home where I can ask "BLOG" questions and use a computer that fits my hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment