




........you definitely would not like it here! They are almost everywhere--luckily not in the condo, but outside bragging that it's morning or outside bragging that they "had a good lay" (either sex seems to brag about this in different ways)
We have been here 10 full days and it has been wonderful. As the cornball sayings catalog says, "a trip of a lifetime"---now to lengthen the lifeline and try to top it! We have been unabashed tourists and gone almost everywhere and done lots of things, most of them "tourist items" but they have been great!
A brilliant sunrise at Kealia beach, a Luau near Lihue--which was lots of fun, walking down lots of steps to "our beaches", today we walked-only a mile each way-to Queens bath-and walked down, down past waterfalls to some beautiful rocky rough ocean pools. Pictured are these times, but there has been so much more!
Scenery from the lani at this condo; kayaking; the Na Pali coast boat trip (met an OU grad, '71 a hockey player), the Canyon, beaches and so much more. It has been delighful. Now we are preparing for the long trip back. Not looking forward to the trip, but it will be nice to be back home and see everybody.
When I think of it, my illness seems at once so "spooky" and so far away! I need to continue to see things, people, places, and work on beating this thing! (Cancer is such a terrible word, I don't like to use it.) Oh well, we do what we can wherever we are in life and I will continue doing just that!
I hope the two or three people reading this continue to do the same things--namely have fun while searching for meaning in your lives. Aloha for now!!
8 comments:
I definitely get the feeling that there are more than two or three people reading this Wil! Glad to hear you guys are having a great time. (I like the chickens in Key West).
All I can say is WOW!
--Debbie C.
I'm reading,Wil,and enjoying it all! Ahhh Hawaii...
~Megan
Like Lanny said, Wil, more people are reading your blog than you think.
I'm glad you had are enjoying yourselves.
But don't forget Key West!!!
Glad it was a fabulous time! But is it better than Strouds??? : )
I am reading too! You have made me miss Hawaii. I have not bee there in 3 years I think I need to plan a trip.
I read your blog. But mostly I like the pictures of you in your swimsuit.
Maureen
"Old" Classmates are reading and keeping track of you, also.
Sounds like you're having a wonderful time.
And I like how Maureen thinks.
Post a Comment