....or, as I say, "outta beer, outta here."
We are almost packed and ready to head out on our major journey to Kuai (every spelling I see is different, I guess it is a different kind of place). Don't ask me for the "route" as I am thinking it was really dumb to go the way we are going! Oh well, I should live long enough to do more dumb things.
Bought a "netbook" (?) as I have dreams of writing things while I am there. (You may remember that I was the guy who was going to clear out his garage in retirement!) Anyhow, after a big party weekend all around, it is time to go to Columbus to wait on our 6 am flight!
We are psyched and very ready to go! Back to Atown late on the 20th! Remember to have lots of fun, cause we will be!!! Enough, I am ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have great trip! I can't wait to hear/read all about it!
Maureen
Post a Comment