


....when you need to retreat by yourself to "recharge"!!! Well--let me say this, I most definitely am not an introvert!
I have not been feeling well since returning from Kuaui. A combination of letharga (is that a word?), headache, accompanied by some dizziness and the inability to get to sleep. So I have spent the past few days just "hanging out" and trying to make something of my days. Of course, with the constant pain in my side this sort of thing makes me wonder if this is "jet lag", "cancer fatigue", or something else?
For much of this time I have been home alone as Anne is in NYC to see her son and attend the Origami convention! (I think they tie knots or maybe paint by numbers?!) Well, this alone time was almost enough to kill me outright and definitely prove that I am not an introvert. Not going to be with others or laying around ill were very hard on me.
The good news is that I am feeling much better today--enjoyed the farmers market with Evie, Lili, John and Mary. I also managed to nap and go to a B day party for a while for another ski (!) buddy. I guess I just needed some time off an maybe a nap a day as well? Monday is another doctor, chemo day and hopefully that will go well.
Oh yeah, I promise (maybe) that the above pics are the last of the Kuaui trip--the fields, the falls and the sunsets were the greatest! It was so beautiful there.
extrovertedly, wil
2 comments:
Wil,
I love the pictures! The one of you and Anne is my favorite. Not only is the sky/sunset stunning, it is a wonderful picture of the two of you - definitely worthy of being framed and on display in a special place at home.
Feel better soon!
--Debbie
Post a Comment