1.They are way the heck away in NYC.
2. I bet the Mets fans have more fun.
....I forgot 3 thru 8, but
9. The games are gawdawful expensive!
10. I went with a back pack (thanks Ric) and they wouldn't let me in, so I emptied it and the wouldn't let me in. I tried to carry it all balled up and they wouldn't let me in, yet women were carrying in purses and bags just full of clothes, food, etc. I had to run a block away and check an empty back pack at a bowling alley.
I wish I could do more than say I will never go back to a Yankees game! Anyhow Ric, Jack, and wil had a great time in the big city. Fun for sure, but those trips do make on appreciate home and the "peace" of it all. But that said, with my body still falling apart, Josh and I are off tomorrow for Plymouth, Wisconsin--birthplace of little willie!
Actually, my body is not falling apart that badly. I feel OK and my activities are not limited in any real way. Although I do wish I didn't have receding gums (can't fix them while on chemo), neuropathy in my toes (chemo again!), and a cataract restricting vision in my left eye(can't fix it until early July). Old age is not, not for sissies!!
So, off to Cheeseland tomorrow, but now I must stop and go to the Nelsonville Festivale to hear Willie Nelson perform in the rain. I will live to complain on.....
No comments:
Post a Comment