OK, so now I am getting criticism! Me! It is hard for me to imagine that I could be wrong, but I am working on it. Maybe it is my condition.
First, some say I should be on Facebook, whatever in the hell that is. Probably includes pictures and who would want to look at me? Another thought my blog presumputious (I'm not sure I can spell that one). Duh! Of course it is, it is by me for me and all about me!!
Another said it is difficult to get to....Two things on that: if I can set up a blog (admittedly with help from Wenda), you can find it and even find the "comments" button (do you call it a button?) and you must only use one "l" in goodwil unless you want to send some clothes.
I have been handing out little papers with this blog site on them to anyone who askes about my condition--they can read this and be enlightened (ha!), but now I get the suggestion to wear a sign when I go out that says: Don't Ask! That may be a good idea---everybody has them now and then. But that led me to thinking that maybe the sign should say: Blog Wil at Goodwil.Blogspot.Com!
or may just "Kiss my Blog".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yes! I found the 'comment' button! (I've learned so much from you on this technology thing. You are so wise in its ways.)
As for anyone who can't find your blog, all they need to do is find it once and then they can save it in their Google toolbar as their homepage. (Click the down arrow next to the little house icon and click on 'add or change home page'.) Once you do that, the Goodwil blog will pop up everytime you open internet explorer. How's that for tech know-how, eh?
Kristina
I read it with interest, old man. I did not know you were so 21st century.
Tom
Hi Wil,
You've conquered blogging, so you can surely can conquer Facebook. Facebook is more fun that watching television, and more fun than catching bats in wine stores.
1. Go to http://www.facebook.com
2. Enter the information (name, email, password, sex, birthday)
3. Click on the green "Sign Up' button
4. Next, start clicking on things and seeing what happens.
If you want to read about my first two hours on Facebook, you'll have to see Comment #34 here in the New York Times: http://news.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/06/07/omg-my-mom-joined-facebook/
Cheers,
Wenda
It seems to me, Wilmot, that you can do whatever you damned well please. I think your blog is good. I hope that you don't pay attention to anymore "shoulds."
You're blog-alicious.
Wilmont, dear:
Just in case you missed your Unitarian church service today, I'm sending along the final "hymn" we sang at ours, with thanks to Youtube and wormtail, whoever the heck he is. As you listen you have to "imagine" that we Unitarians can actually sing; I know that's a stretch! And the best part of it is that John Lennon seems to have got Unitarianism down right. Who knew!?
It's at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPROGyJ2FNA.
Keep on bloggin'! You write like yourself.
Crystal
Hey Wil!
I'm liking your spirit under the gun! Way to go, you old fart( a good old fart... but an old fart all the same)
Criss
Post a Comment