Well, life goes on--or at least life as I know it. It's really very strange being told that you have a fatal disease. Your head immediately goes to thinking about "what's important" and two things one does not come up with are money and work!
Of course you think of lots of other things as well like: why me? or what was all that careful eating, etc worth anyhow? But we all like some indulgence and soon I get back to managing my illness and identifying current problems. At the moment both my knee joints are quite painful but I hoping it is still left from Friday's chemo.
Today, I had a CT scan of the head looking for problems there. Mark's (my doctor) office called and said the head looks ok. I know that will be hard for some of you to believe!!
So, at this point I am not on any particular meds (except for aches and pains and sleeping) and just waiting for further instructions from Mark or my Oncologist in Columbus.
I plan on lots of blog entries and want to keep them short. Thanks so much to all of you who have been thinking of me.
wil
ps I don't believe this blog is interactive, but I am checking on it. Send an email if you like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wil, so good to read your blog! Please keep writing. Lots. Whatever pops in your head. You're wonderful!
Uncle Wil - You should write a novel. Call it "In the Head."
Post a Comment