......although not a very good one. I am learning. It is now possible to interact with this blog should anyone want to. Several people have told me that is a good idea although us older computer-questioners always wonder!
In previous blogs I have mentioned my obvious disappointment with the idea that I have lung cancer. Even thought that is true, the doctors are still not able to explain to me just what type it is and "all the possibilities".
Since I am no longer working (although I do pop by the office most days) I seem to have lots of time on my hands. Hmmm, I am beginning to see how people become so involved with their computers and the internet. But wait...I am not there yet.
I have always been active in life and especially like to do things outdoors. At this point I am only doing minimal things because of the chemo. But I feel better each day and hope to resume long walks with my dog Roxie.
By the way, if anybody is wondering television still sucks. Every day the same stuff, the same analysis and bullshit. So, if you have time on your hands don't go there!
Humor is a very important part of my life and it is always a drag when I have nothing funny to add. But I don't at this time. I am going to send this dismal posting now and go out and have some fun!
wil
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
5:29 a.m.??
Wil, you're missing out on the BEST way to spend extra time: Sleeping in!
Love you!
Wil,
Even when you're not trying to be funny, you are still funny. I am not going to leave the obligatory, "If you need anything, let me know," but I am going to say that you still owe me lunch.
Jen
Hi Wil,
Just to say hi---we really enjoyed coffee with you this am.
Take care,
Linda
Most television is a complete waste of time. Walks with Roxie the dog, PRICELESS. Enjoy!!!
Hi Wil,
John and I are thinkin' about you. Personally, I think you're doing quite well with you new found "blogging" hobby. Love ya, Carol
PS Since I am retired if I have any marvelous ideas for ways to spend your time, I'll send them your way.
Wil, I am so glad that you have started this blog so that we all can keep up on how you are doing. You have always been one of the most positive, upbeat and kindest people I know. I am very proud, and grateful, to have you as my friend. Stay strong - we all love you. --Debbie
Wil,
Your inspiration to blog your way along the road to better health is greatly appreciated. With Leslie and I being so far these days from Athens that we can't come by, I can still hug that wonderful personality of yours by wrapping my eyes around your words.
I am surprised too that the blog will keep us in the community when we can see the words from familiar folks and friends like Debbie and Jennifer.
We'll look forward to the trip that you and Anne can make to our part of the coast. It's hurricane season and you wouldn't want to be here now.
Be Here Now, didn't someone of our generation write a book on that topic.
Miss you.
With love and appreciation -- Tim
Post a Comment