Wrote a long blog about my day. I threw that away, even I don't want to read that kind of crap!
I can feel myself evolving into various patterns! Gonna break that too!
But now on to Bat Wil! I stopped by Lili's Bellavino (wine and beer store) and they had a bat! So for my important job of today (with a little help from Amy), I disposed of the bat. Bat Wil strikes again. It sure is good to sometimes to feel needed!!!
This will be a fun weekend for all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey Wil:
It's me. The lemon tart woman. did you tell me that the brain cat scan showed NOTHING?hahahaha. Hope to see you Monday. I figure you can wear a sign that says, "Don't ask."
xxoo
I always need you, Wil!
We make an unstoppable Bat-Fighting Team! Does that make me Bat Girl?
If you need any help drinking that case of Menage this weekend, you know who to call. Hee hee!
Wil, maybe you can chase the bats out of our belfrys...my head certainly needs it.
Dearie, my Transylvanian cousins say bats are a sign of good luck...you and your family have a great weekend.
Maybe this should be a new marketing scheme(AMY?): "BellaVino: So fantastically old school, even the bats love hanging out here." You know, we do carry some wine from Transylvania-maybe that's how they're getting in...Hmmmmmm...
Faizul and I get more than our fair share of bats in our bedroom -- didn't know you were an expert bat hunter -- but your on my list now . . .
~Kelly
Post a Comment