....let me tell you how I got mine!
I have been feeling really lousy all week. Up to Columbus Tuesday night for meetings Wednesday with Dr Carson to try to get onto his Clinical Trial. Well, that didn't quite happen due to too much protein in urine. I have since taken another test and sent it on to him--although yet to hear back!
So, I have spent the week feeling sick and tired. I tried to pretend I was working at A Realty--see picture--but that didn't help. I even dug up my picture in Key West with Marilyn, but that hasn't helped either!
I felt lousy! My stomach aches and is badly swollen, all my joints are sore, I am tired and fatigued, and my ankles are also swollen. So, yesterday morning I called Dr Otterson's (my oncologist) nurse, Joslyn, who happens to be my favorite. Then I received the lecture, namely:
stop drinking so much water!
make yourself eat something!
take some oxycontyn! (spelling)
get your ass up and get some exercise!
Well, I have tried those things and while I am not "well" I feel far better already. I need to continue as the lecture stated!
Next week it is Dr Otterson on Monday and with some luck the "trial" will start with Dr Carson on Friday. I guess I need not only luck, but more work! Wish me well.
7 comments:
since the lecture's covered, i'm sending a big hug!
<3
annie2
Wil, wishing all good things with the trial and your feeling better soon. Many warm thoughts from DK.
So, cut back on the water. What did she say about wine?
Sending prayers that you get into that trial!
Well wishes coming your way! Don't worry, Spring is on it's way. Keep smiling, Wil!
~Megan Macartney
Thinking of you and hoping to see you and Anne soon! We love you!
Wil, we're thinking of you. Good luck with the trial. -- terry and mel
Love you Willy boy...see you soooon. xo
Cita
Post a Comment