...and everything seems like "the end is near"!
But it isn't even though I felt that way all week. Btw, this may be to some a blog containing bad language and pictures. Certainly "bad pictures" in my blogs is not unusual. First the language. I have been sick to my stomach all week: bloated with cramps. I have not felt like doing anything except laying around which I did quite nicely! But Anne suggest that I might be full of crap in a way different than usually! So last night I took a "crap removing pill" and this morning had quite a clearing out! I feel much better and definitely less full than all week! I can only guess that the "full of crap" was due to my taking a course of amoxicillin for a toe infection.
Prior to my going to bed last night, we tried socializing with Bruce and Susan at the annual drag show which is the big benefit for the local women's shelter. Unfortunately, I only made it to intermission until I needed to go home, but that's where the aforementioned pictures came from. Including Bruce "donating" and old wil trying to get his camera to turn on. These guys are really something--and I don't mean Bruce and me.
My last blog was--with good reason--a bit of a downer and I wanted this one to also reflect the truth. I feel much better and hope only continue to feel better as days go by. I have now been well over a month with no treatment--except vitamins and fish oil and hope to start treatment soon. Here is how it will work (I have been mistaken in the recent past.). On Wednesday up to the OSU cancer center for a through evaluation in order to be sure that I am "eligible" for the clinical trial. If eligible, it will start the following Wednesday (2/9/11) and go 4 days straight.
I do hope I can start it and it makes some improvement. But, who knows? Anyhow, I feel pretty good today although a bit weak. Things will only get better!
No comments:
Post a Comment