Statcounter


View My Stats

Monday, March 22, 2010

Lookin for the old wil.....



......you know the one who liked to get up early and get going! Well, so far I can't find him.
I have been really dragging for about a month now. So once again I wonder, is it the cancer? Is it old age? Is it this damn cold and lung congestion? I dunno and I guess nobody does.

So, we are doin the "geographic fix" and have come to "warm and sunny" Bonita Springs Florida! Yesterday in the rain we drove to Captiva Island and got wet! I think that the weather will change any minute though. I do feel a bit better today and we hope to go to the Everglades today or tomorrow.

Once again we realize that this kind of place is not for us. You have to drive everywhere. We far prefer places like Key West or NYC where you can walk or bike. I'm getting a little dizzy again, so I will end this now. Hope sun is out where you are.......

No comments: