Statcounter


View My Stats

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sleigh bells ring........




In fact, not only will we hear the bells but we are apt to see Santa since we will fly back to Columbus tonight arriving at 11:30 pm! Key west has been lots of fun and very relaxing, but all has not been great!

The first few days were quite cool and I didn't wear shorts until the third day, we haven't--as usual--done many of the things we wanted to do, I still haven't figured out the best way to get pic's on this blog, and to make matters worse--there is something wrong with the "c" on this computer so it requires additional effort to get it to work! (...and I paid $300 for the damn thing!)

But the worst thing is that I now have a constant pain in my right lung area, I find it necessary to cough all the time especially when I take some deep breaths, and I feel a general deterioration of my condition!

Sad, sure! Up until a few weeks ago, I felt great and like I had beaten this thing. But when you start to have problems, it is easy to worry that the negative doctors are correct! But I ain't dead yet, nor am I about to give up! Some wouldn't record this kind of negativity, but the way I work, I need to document all and then DEFEAT IT!

The past few days the weather has been great and we have had lots of fun walking, talking, and jumping between the pool and hot tub. Today will be good also and tomorrow Christmas with Evelyn et al should be lots of fun. We have had a good trip and we will actually start another shorter one on the 26th.

To end this: I am surprised at how little one uses the "c"; I do plan to work harder on defeating this cancer--thanks to everybody for their help and prayers; and Merry Christmas to all and the all a great day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Safe travels back to Ohio, looking forward to seeing you guys on Sunday!