



.......and he'll hang himself! 400 feet out or up is a lot of rope!
I take a trip to far off Key West, go parasailing with one of my girlfriends.....and the pictures go online at her "myspace". Actually, I went with our good friend and neighbor, Susan, who was also kind enough to let me stay with them at their condo!
Now, if you don't know it--and who doesn't?--Key West is a pretty fun place and a great spot to forget one's troubles and have a good time. Walking. Bicycling, Sunsets, Watching all the other weird people, Paragliding, etc. I had a good time, but I did not feel so good on this trip.
My sinus continues to be plugged, my ear hurt, I was tired, and when I took a deep breath, my right lung felt funny and I coughed a lot! Of course, with my diagnosis I immediately could only think about how this must be my condition becoming worse! ...as most people would!
But, back late Thursday night, I drove back to Columbus Friday for my 3 month CTscan and I am feeling better now. On Monday, I have doctors appointments and will hear about the scan. I will take it from there and do much better--I am certain!!
In the meantime, like tomorrow, my son has procured tickets for the Packers-Browns game in Cleveland and we will be heading up there for a bonding trip to watch the Packers beat the Browns! I am not very much of a sports fan anymore and I have lived 40 years in Ohio, so I do support the Bengals and Browns--somebody should since they seem to lose most of the time! But growing up in Wisconsin as a big Packers fan seems to leave one "always a Packer fan" no matter where Brett Farve goes!
I'll leave with a quote from Leonard Cohen, "I ache in places where I used to play"
1 comment:
Wow - great pictures - great fun!
I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, Wil.
Love,
--Debbie
Post a Comment