
to send a guy into a downward spiral??? ........just one, but he has to tell you that most of his patients with metastatic lung cancer die within 2 years and 95% or more die within 5 years!
Saw the Ocologist on Monday and basically the above is what he told me!!!!! Even though my last CTscan showed no cancer, he said it will be back (and soon, if I have less than 5 years!). He was kinda defensive in answer to my questions, but did calm down a bit later on. The whole experience left me shaken and devastated! Even if he is correct, I see no reason why he had to deliver this information to me, and especially in the manor in which it was presented!
After a very rough 24 hours, I saw my Integrative Doctor Aukerman---pictured here. And boy, what a difference. He shared the results of my blood tests (mostly improving) and answered my question about why the Oncologist would tell me what he did. He told me that his patients have no expiration date!! After this appointment I went outside and did a "natural eyewash!" I felt so much better.
Luckily my good friend Bruce had lined up a ball game in Cincinnati the next day and it was so much fun. The food, drink, seats, and friendship were fantastic! Unlike my spring experience in Yankee Stadium, I would go back to a Reds game! It made me feel so much better!!
More supplements, more excercise, more positive thoughts and I will continue to be a survivor! wil
3 comments:
You ARE a surviver and we love you!
I miss you already, while you are at your training! I hope you are having a good time,
Anniepie
Your passion for living and enjoying life is delicious.
mb
Post a Comment