Just look at the "aura" around these two people!
Looks to me like a couple that have finally found a doctor who not only believes he can help eliminate the cancer, but one who they believe in!!
Yes boy! or youbetcha! Spent an over an hour Saturday with the OSU integrative medicine doctor. Not only is he a pleasant chap, but the things he says make sense. At this point I have a dietary program with supplements that we all believe will help a lot. It will be difficult, but not impossible and truly something we can work on!
Cure me? It would be foolish to think that at this early time, but this is the direction that I need to move in. I am already feeling less neuropathy(sp?) in my feet and I haven't taken a pill in two days. We are on the right track--there must be life after gluten, nuts, etc. But, I will miss the pies a whole bunch! I feel like Dr Norman Vincent Peale--this really is the "power of positive thinking"--and eating of course! (By the way, if you know who Norman Peale was, you really are old!)
So, I was in Key West last week and West VA skiing on Thursday and Friday--don't worry no pics will be coming. I think the travels in the near future will involve my continued drives burning up the highway 'tween Athens and Columbus. I made the trip 4 times in the last 8 days and I have three more appts in the next two weeks. You know, it gets "closer" all the time--down to an hour and 15 minutes on Saturday. Ah, but then on the 21st Anne and are going to NYC.
I really do need to zero in on some more travel destinations. Remember, if you really want to do something--and you are able to--why wouldn't you? "Happy trails to you......."
4 comments:
Great news on the new doctor, Wil.
If you're looking for travel destinations, consider a trip up Madison Avenue to see our new kitchen. I can whip you up a green smoothie while you're there.
This is my first time visiting your blog. You blog like a pro.
Kathleen
Hi Wil....great news. Your blog has been amazing to read. Your strength is inspiring to me. If you ever need someone to escort you around the block on a nice day just call Sehr (he'll be two in May) and me and we'll be glad to get some fresh air with ya. We live across from Premiere at 285 now.
Hi Wil!
I haven't visited your blog in awhile! So glad to hear all the good news of your doctor and your travels. And might I say that both you and Lili did a wonderful job emceeing Chocolate and Champagne! You were dears to sign up to do that for PPSEO!
Your positive attitude is, as always, inspiring.
Tara
It looks like the world champion surfing duo has caught a gnarly metallic wave. Hang Twenty!
Glad to hear the news on the health front, and if these pictures are not photoshopped, you look like a damn million dollars. And perhaps you should at 34K a pop. You're well worth it. As are your family and friends.
Keep on blogging, it's fun to read.
rich o.
Post a Comment