The first of which must be a bunch of us young guys (straight out of high school) taking a break from working in the cemetaries.
The second picture is me as a Private in the Army at Fort Devens in Massachussettes.
This morning Anne took me to breakfast to meet up with some friends that I used to meet every Friday, and we were able to do our usual talking and eating (usual is good!) See picture. Then it was home for more breathing exercises with Linda.
I'm looking forward to this weekend when my sister and family are coming to visit from Wisconsin and Michigan AND, for the cherry on top, Michael and Annie are flying in from NYC to do some prep work for their upcoming nuptuals. Should be an action packed weekend!
I've been feeling decent but still quite weak. I'm hoping to gain back some muscle and weight in the near future. I had a chemo treatment on Monday and it takes a lot out of me. I will probably have another treatment this coming Tuesday and am not looking forward to it.
The weather around here was beautiful this week, but all of the sudden Old Man Winter has stopped back to see us and the morning temperatures have been in the 20's...Not good for those of us with thin skin-it really should be warmer!
Anyhow, I've had lots more good friends stopping by to see me and am really appreciating all of the well wishers and visitors. Take care and hope for warmer weather!
~goodwil~
4 comments:
I look forward to your blog each week. As always, thank you for sharing. We just love ya....so much!
Such cool pics Papa! I know I type your blog for you but I still get a little teary each time I read it. We love you!
Lil/daughter
Wil,
For all the world it looks like you worked the cemeteries with a young Jack Nicklaus. Thanks for sharing.
rich o.
I so appreciate your journey and that you have chosen to share it through this blog. Love surrounds you.
Jeanne H
Post a Comment