

I have been here since Tues at 1:45 am. Cancer? Not really... I have a severe care of no pooping! Definitely painful. In fact I have not felt much like writing at all. I may have lots of emails.
I am better today and may get released tomorrow. This computer is also giving me trouble!
Enclosed a few pics from our group at the CASA last week. I wish I was there today instead of here......I am having dtoo much trouble so I will close for this week.
Love to all.
6 comments:
Sending positive thoughts your way for that release from the James tomorrow. (Had a wonderful time with your wife last night!)
--Love, Debbie
P.S. "Comment deleted" - that was me. I saw a typo in my comment after I posted it, so I deleted and started over. Guess it pays to "preview" before posting :)
It was good seeing you and Anne. I am hoping, as well, that you will get to go home tomorrow. Hopw you continue to feel better.
Hope the hospital food has been better than I had at O'Bleness -- the stuff there certainly wouldn't help with the problem you're having! (Grilled cheese on white bread? What are these "medical professionals" thinking?)
For some reason, my computer had stopped letting me post to this so I haven't written in a looong time. But I just tried again -- and it's working (I think - will see if I can get it to post). I do hope you are on your way home soon - what a problem to have! I can't imagine that hospital food is helping...
When you are back and up to it, I would like to take you to coffee (or tea or soda/pop or water or...).
-- Kristina
Post a Comment