



....but I am still alive and kicking--and I might add, "looking good".
So, my new medicine was cut back to once a day and I can't tell what that has meant. Except that I do feel much better on the upside. The downside seems to be that I am much more tired, out of breath and have various internal pains. In fact, many times in talking I find I lose my ability to get the words out for lack of air.
So, are these problems from the cancer, the change in medicine, old age or maybe all three! At any rate its back to Columbus in the morning to see the oncologist, get a blood test of many things, and see the integrative doctor--he's the one that prescribes all the fish oil, etc pills so many time a day. Also it seems like my weight is down to about 185 so they can talk about that with us. As usual, the waiting should be "great fun".
I look forward to a trip I have booked in December with Jack and Bruce, any guesses as to where we are going? As usual, it will be grand. They are lots of fun. In the meantime, we are looking forward to a couple of Thanksgiving "get togethers" with relatives.
Last night Anne and I and lots of others went to a benefit auction for one of my religious affiliations and bought a nice silk scarf and some dinners with friends--more good fun!
I thought I would finish this with some 'beauty shots' left over from Halloween including "old man on the street, Evie trick-r-treating with friend, and the "day of the dead" family.
Please stay well and if you can't do that at least have lots of fun!
wil
3 comments:
"One of my religious affiliations." Love it.
So nice to see you and Anne yesterday...please stop over again the next time you are in Columbus!!
--Debie
thanks for the updates! sending love back your way! how did the sorghum flour work out?
Post a Comment