Statcounter


View My Stats

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Everyone has been so nice to me.....





....people always tell me how good I look. (Not that I am or ever was 'good looking') Actually I am doing pretty well for what I have and very grateful to be alive and enjoying life. Many people have told me they are praying for me and I really appreciate that. Last week I encountered someone who wouldn't leave me alone and wanted me to join her church! Uncomfortable feeling.

Well, I have a spiritual home, the Unitarian Fellowship, and it is a very welcoming and beautiful place. I thought I'd throw in some pics of the bldg and the minister, Evan. Even though I don't make it every week, I am very happy there and pleased to be a member. Thanks to all for your prayers.

Whew, since I have had a few comments lately about my moustache--usually from old people like myself--I thought I would trim it. I did and since it will be 70degrees here today I thought a picture with our now 10 foot tall holly tree would be nice. But...the old 'stache still does look a bit bushy! Oh well, I did trim it some although my daughter will be disappointed that I did not trim my bushy eyebrows! These things are trademarks for Goodwil.

Went to the doctor in Columbus on Monday and I am disappointed. I seem to be doing OK except for the short breath, but the doctor time was so short I missed asking lots of questions that I should have asked. But just today I discovered on the OSU medical website a place to email him. We will see if I actually get answers. Because of my trip and doctor vacations, I will get a CTscan on January 3rd and then see the doctor. I guess neither he nor I expect I will expire before then!

Weight wise, I seem to be hovering between 185 and 190 and not too interested in eating--but I am trying.

That's it for now, remember to be good to someone who isn't having fun!

No comments: