....but much slower and far less partying. This week was a buy one--as usual. Sometimes I don't like being busy, but I think it keeps me mentally and a little bit physically healthy. Better not to sit around thinking things are bad!
So, I went off to the Ohio Association of Realtors conference in Cincinnati for 2 days. It was a good time, but I must admit that I was very slow and did not do nearly as much as in the many past many years I have been to these meetings--i.e. learning, networking, and--of course--partying.
But it was good, Cincinnati downtown is always quite fun. We ate out, did a carriage tour, went to the Art Deco Omni hotel, and several other fun things. Picture of Doug, Katrina, and me is from the Carew tower, a great place to overlook the whole town and part of Kentucky.
I also had to journey to Columbus this week for a CTscan. Now it's back on Monday to see the oncologist for the results--good thing I learned how to wait in the army. I did my weekly weigh-in and I was maintaining right around 190. That's good, but I really have lost my appetite.
Today is Evelyn's birthday party and it will be a great event--bouncy castle and all. I have also enclosed a pic that I missed on my birthday. It was a carrot cake we shared with Tom and Anne and of course me in my "birthday shirt." My Anne made it and it was delicious! There is also a sunny fall photo of me and Roxie where it becomes more apparent that I am losing lots of hair.
Life goes on and fortunately I am still a part of it! Be sure to join in!
1 comment:
Ah, Cincinnati! I'm jealous! Did you eat Skyline Chili? You know, I've never been the top of Carew tower. Either no time or bad weather. Next time I'm in Ohio I'm taking the kids up. Rain or shine! Hopefully shine.
Post a Comment