I in about an hour--well maybe two or three-- the combination of Bob, John and Wil is heading for Michigan and will probably end up briefly in Wisconsin.
So, more boring blogs next week but first a doctors report. I had a CTscan this week and met the Doctor. He said the CTscan did not show any significant gains by the cancer--yeah! But he did say that the fact that I am much shorter of breath is definitely an indication of bad things. But, I am pleased with his report and to celebrate we are taking off for 5 days.
Two more pics one of the glacier bay and the other of Gum Alley in Seattle where everybody puts up their gum on the wall! Ugh! Oh well, us tourists will take a pic of anything!
'til next time, wil
....
2 comments:
A gum wall? That's just disgusting! I would like to add a piece tho'.
So, the question is.. did you add your gum to that disgusting pile?
~Megan
Post a Comment