Statcounter


View My Stats

Thursday, April 21, 2011




Wilmont Hollis Chandler (Wil) passed away today after a heroic battle with cancer in his own home surrounded by family and friends. A beloved husband, father, grandfather, brother, friend and pillar of this community, he will be sorely missed by all.


Thank you for all of your caring and support.



Anne, Lili, Josh and Roxy

4 comments:

Athensmax said...

Thanks for everything Wil. Of course we will all miss you.

Lanny said...

What a brave and courageous man - he certainly taught us how to face our end with dignity and grace. I feel honored that he was my friend.

Anonymous said...

Wil was a valued community member and leader that will be missed deeply. I for one, have been impressed with how he faced the end of life and will always remember him with great pride and admiration.

His passing is only the beginning of a process of acceptance that I found very difficult in my personal situation. My thoughts and prayers are with Wil, his family and friends.

John

Wenda said...

I'm commenting here in an effort to keep this blog alive. I'm proud to have helped Wil start this blog in 2008, and hope Blogger allows it to continue far into the future for Wil's children and grandchildren.