Statcounter


View My Stats

Thursday, June 10, 2010

How about the "Kingston Trio"?




One of my friends mentioned that the army buddies and I on the car looked like a Kingston Trio cover shot. Now, I would bet lots of money that most people who see this blog never even heard of the Kingston Trio!

Now let me get serious! I haven't been anywhere or gotten any traveling shots, but another friend always tells me that he doesn't read the blog, but likes the pictures! I think that is a little like those of us who only got Playboy for the articles--only dyslexic!

Anyhow, how about baby willie at Crystal Lake? My mom was a cub scout leader and here is the group in front of my dad's store. Can you pick out little willie? Then I think this "indian" was on his way to a cub scout event! (How about those drapes?) Finally, my dad, my sister, and again--little willie!

OK, OK, let me end it all! Tomorrow I have appointments at the James Cancer Center for blood work, x-rays, and check-up on how the new chemo is doing. So far, the chemo seems to be working quite well and except for being tired and having the rash they promised me, no troubles.
Well, I guess I am feeling a little more short of breath and that is scary.

After that, Anne and I are on to Pittsburgh for the weekend to see an old friend and the town. I damn well ought to have some "exciting" pictures.
After that, our summer of travel will definitely begin in earnest! Stay tuned if you haven't turned it off already.

2 comments:

Debbie Clary said...

Let Mike and I know when you plan to go to NYC! We are definitely going and would love to time it with your trip. Have a great day, Wll!

Trisha said...

And doesn't Lilly look just like a young Willie!