


?? Well, chances are good that she will, but the other one is my grandaughter and she is already a better dancer than I am!
Anyhow, the weather has been something here in the "Near East". I don't think that Athens, Ohio, is either in the Midwest nor the "East". It's been cold and snowy all over the Eastern half of this country. Sure does make all those Al Gore haters happy--although they are also very happy to confuse "weather" with "climate". Enough of that, all who know me have heard me say that all old people talk about is the weather and their ailments. Since I never fail to mention my ailments, I am placing myself smack dab in the "Realm of the Old Farts"!
I have been skiing a few times in this snowy year and while my feet do give lots of trouble, I still enjoy it a lot. It is quite strange to my that every time I get short of breath, or tired, or can't do something that I used to do easily, I wonder what the heck is going on. Is it the cancer, the fact that somehow I am already 66 yrs old, or just me being way out of shape? Can't change the years thing, but I have vowed to keep working on the other two!
I mentioned some time ago that I tried to go to the Living with Lung Cancer meeting at OSU and they had moved it!! Well, I did complain to the "facilitator" and she was very nice and said she would send revised info. She did. And inside the packet was a $25 gift card for gas--kinda redeemed herself there. I hope to go to the next one.
Last Saturday I was to get a CTscan and then back that Monday to Columbus to start the Clinical Trial (I think). All canceled due to the weather, now I am heading back early tomorrow (Sat) for CTscan and then Monday to the doctor for the Clinical Trial (I think). Still cold this evening and I think I get colder more easily now. But we must forge on and we are walking up to a Latin American dinner benefit that my friend is putting on at the United Campus Ministry. That should warm me up!
Please stay warm and well--and remember to have lots of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment